Some great 3D printable Raspberry Pi cases amongst that lot :) Originally shared by

Some great 3D printable Raspberry Pi cases amongst that lot :slight_smile:

Originally shared by Michael Horne

I don’t normally go in for “top 10″ lists as they are a bit click-bait-y. But this one made me smile, so I thought I would share it. It’s a list of 10 3D-printable cases for the Pi complete with links to the sites you need to visit to download the 3D…
http://www.recantha.co.uk/blog/?p=13044

Sorry daniel, but this is a shitpost by @Michael_Horne – all it is, is a link to his site that links to the actual content. Please visit the URL and post the actual link next time. He’s obviously a spammer.

@ThantiK he’s not a spammer he provides an respected blog read by a large quantity of the Raspberry Pi community. For many of us its a news aggregator we follow which provides a nice summary which you can read then jump to the original source for further info, like you would with Reddit or whatever.

Admittedly I should have probably posted the original link directly instead of forwarding his blog post as much of the 3D printing community are not aware of who he is, but trust me Mike is an extremely respected member of the Raspberry Pi community who runs CamJam and was even responsible for most of the official Raspberry Pi birthday celebration.

Apologies then. Sorry, it’s just difficult to keep up with who everyone is/isn’t, and if I look at his page – he only ever posts the URL to his blog. Never anything else. To the outside viewer, who doesn’t know who he is, he looks nearly identical to the plethora of spam that I have to remove from this community on a regular basis.

I have to say that wasn’t his best blog post :wink: