So just a few days ago I saw a bunch of K40 machines on

So just a few days ago I saw a bunch of K40 machines on eBay for around $385 buy it now… Now today I go back to eBay to purchase one, and the cheapest I can find is $599…

Am I going crazy, or did the price really jump up that high within just a few days?

Someone said that they sold out. A factory also told me yesterday that they were swamped with orders.

I see… Any idea how long I will have to wait for? Lol

Well I know historically the prices are lowest around June.

I just looked on ebay and I see a bunch of new listings at $385. They all say stock available on Dec. 13th.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/40W-CO2-Laser-Engraving-Machine-12-x-8-Engraver-Cutter-w-USB-Port/192754597639?hash=item2ce111bf07:g:lQYAAOSw-2hcDyRA:rk:5:pf:0

@Nedman Those are for Auction, I was looking for something that is Buy it Now.

Does anybody know of a place (that’s not eBay) that sells the K40 units?

Ahh gotcha, your right, I don’t see any less than $585 for buy it now.

Yeah the supply has historically tightened in Dec and the prices don’t drop back down until at least April. You have the Chinese New Year in feb so lots of Chinese workers on vacation.

Actually available in EU !
My understanding is Ebay sellers work by batch. (important to buyer is location of the good as it could be more taxes). when batch run out, only bad offer remain. Now as best offer, I notice it’s near chinese new year, so not so long to wait ;-))