So I'm having some trouble using a webcam with my tinyg/ chilipeppr set up.

So I’m having some trouble using a webcam with my tinyg/ chilipeppr set up.

my set up is:
computer:
MINIX NEO Z83-4 Pro, Intel Cherry Trail Fanless Mini PC Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) [Intel X5-Z8350/4GB/32GB/Dual-Band Wi-Fi/Gigabit Ethernet/Dual Output/4K]

running windows 10 OS

webcam:
Computer Camera HD PC Webcam papalook PA150 720P Network Security Camera 360 Degree USB Webcam With Built-in MIC

CNC:
tinyg v8

Json v 1.95

chrome Browser

I’m attempting to only use the Webcam through skype so i can check on it from anywhere.

Everything seems to work when I test skype, camera shows up and video works even if JSON is running. BUT as soon as I click to connect to the tinyg in the port list my webcam will cut out (along with my BT keyboard) my wired mouse still works.
I’ve tried flipping what item is plugged into what port but the results are the same. I even tried a powered USB HUB just in case that was the issue.

as soon as i disconnect the tinyg ( by unchecking the box in the port window) the webcam pops right back up.

If anyone has ideas how to solve this I could really use some help.

This is a weird one. It sounds like once you connect to the serial port of tinyg, you lose the USB of your camera to skype? Not sure why that would happen other than maybe power issues, but you also said you tried a hub. Just not sure.