Snapshot from Google analytics of operating system usage of ChiliPeppr over last 30 days.

Snapshot from Google analytics of operating system usage of ChiliPeppr over last 30 days. My guess is Raspberry Pi shows up as Linux.

A raspberry pi usially runs raspbian. I think Kodi installs are that. Few have Windows10 or Android on a raspberry pi. Some have other types of Linux installed.

Yeah, I’m just saying the way Google Analytics tracks stuff. I suppose the metrics are no surprise to anyone. Obviously Windows is the dominant OS. I don’t have Google Analytics for what people run SPJS on. Many run localhost, so that would indicate Windows, but many run SPJS on an alternate remote device too. I run SPJS on Raspberry Pi 3 and ChiliPeppr on Windows laptop Microsoft Surfacebook.

Linux laptop (also has Windows installed) here. I barely booted windows in the last 8 years. I did not get around to SPJS on a raspberry pi yet, but I am considering it. I actually rarely use my tablet when not doing programming or CNC related stuff. I am writing this from an Android tablet.

To be honest, I have had a grudge against Microsoft and Windows since the 1990’s. OS2 was pretty kick ass, but Windows got stuck on machines with no other operating systems allowed to be installed by the company unless they were to get massive price increases on Windows licenses. It was such unethical bullshit and OS2 would have beaten the shit out of Windows in any competition of performance, efficiency, memory usage, etc. Sorry for straying from the prime topic, but I just felt that I needed to say it.