SMW3D, ROBODIGG, and ENCO deliveries last evening will make for a nice Saturday in

SMW3D, ROBODIGG, and ENCO deliveries last evening will make for a nice Saturday in the workshop on my HercuLein!

@Bruce_Lunde what all did you end up picking up from smw3d? all the misumi type stuff I presume?

Look forward to the progress. If you need any pictures let me know.

Nice, I’m full of envy. I’m stuck at work in the ER with a bunch of crazy people that think their normal. It scares me how little it takes for a person to “function” on a daily basis.

@Seth_Messer I ordered a bunch from Mitsumi originally (as much as I could afford) now I an getting the rest from SWM3D. I have to admit I did not organize the build in an solid manner, it was more what $$$ I had each time I placed an order. Now I am combing through the BOM to order the balance. @Eclsnowman Are there two threaded rods that lift the heated bed? BOM says one, but the pics look like there are two, so it looks like I have to order another?

@Gus_Montoya I hope to get this running over the next few weeks, then maybe I can print your parts! P.S. I work in a hospital too (doing IT) and my users are like crazy people when their machines do not work, lol!

@Bruce_Lunde there are two if you look closely there is qty two of that sub assembly by the way I structured the BOM.

Bruce , you know what hospital staff say about themselves. Hospital staff make the worst customer/patient in the hospital. Because thy think they know it all, including wait time.

looks like a start to something great!