Since many people won't get to see Mark Estes demos running,

@Marc_MERLIN yeah, a bummer but not that big a deal. Bugs like this help me learn a lot more about how the libraries work (this winter I worked with @Yves_BAZIN on getting parallel output to work on the 8266 better by futzing around with the timing of highs and lows in the chipset definition in fastled.cpp to slow down the data a little when it was getting unstable, and it was a really good learning experience for understanding the minute details of how the WS2811 pixels work).

Thanks for your help! If you see one of @Mark_Estes 's patterns running on a coat on playa - you’ll know who’s wearing it :slight_smile:

But I’m also just excited to use some of the tools available in this library to spruce up or make some of my own animations too.

Next up is to dive into the GFX library :slight_smile:

@chad_steinglass @Marc_MERLIN it seems couple of people from this community are going to BM. Maybe you should have a group picture with your wearable it could be nice to see ;).

@Yves_BAZIN that can probably be arranged, even if it’s hard to meet and find people at burning man (on purpose that is, not on purpose I’ve run into plenty of people :slight_smile: )

@Marc_MERLIN I want to go to BM…

@Darren_Hedlund make it happen! It’s like nowhere else on earth.

@Darren_Hedlund me too