SCARA based machine that combines mill, printer and scanner.

SCARA based machine that combines mill, printer and scanner. Very unique and almost no information is available anywhere.

This has been said so many times in this community, but I’m going to say it again, just for you: Don’t just post a link to your own website with no comment or context. Then it’s just spam. You have something interesting to share? Great, do it, tell us why it’s interesting, but seriously don’t just post random links with no context, because that’s just spam.

hmmm, it used to show short description from the post. Ok. my bad. It is SCARA based machine that combines mill, printer and scanner. Very unique and almost no information is available anywhere.

Alright, thank you. Sorry about the harsh post, but we’ve been getting a lot of posts which are just links that doesn’t really add anything of value, I hope you understand :slight_smile:
That’s a very interesting 3D printer design.

No problem, I understand :slight_smile: thnx for the feedback.

I was thinking to build something similar, but with slide different design for the Z axe, but the fact to completely redesign the firmware to act in angle calculation and not in linear mode put me on hold my for now…