REQUEST FOR RECOMMENDED SETTINGS USING LASERGRBL FOR VIGO VG-L7 7W LASER ENGRAVER

Hi,

REQUEST FOR RECOMMENDED SETTINGS USING LASERGRBL FOR VIGO VG-L7 7W LASER ENGRAVER

I bought the VIGO VG-L7 7W Laser Engraver recently.

I would like to enquire whether anyone is able to provide me with a file or a web-link that provide the “RECOMMENDED SETTINGS” to be set for the VIGO VG-L7 7W Laser Engraver for engraving or cutting of different materials (such as plywood, Cardboard, Acrylic, Aluminium & Steel). I use the LaserGRBL software.

The “RECOMMENDED SETTINGS” need not be perfect or ideal as the settings could at least be a base reference to start with. If the “RECOMMENDED SETTINGS” is available, wastage of time and printing materials could be reduced tremendously as there will be less “Trials & Errors” in engraving.

I am certain that in the longer run, if “RECOMMENDED SETTINGS” is provided or made available, such an initiative will also help boost sale for the Laser Engravers sold by VIGO organization. Silmilarly, if all the different brands provide the recommended settings for their engravers it would certainly help their customers too.

I hope to advices on the matter soon.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,