Question for Jason Coon :

Question for @Jason_Coon : I’ve been playing with your ESP8266 web interface and it’s awesome. I’d love to use it in a tutorial on the Adafruit Learning System… would that be cool with you?

Thank you! Of course you can use it, I would be honored! Please let me know if you need anything.

Also @Erin_St_Blaine , I could create a much simpler version that is easier to explain and use, if you’d like. Without all the IR and dynamic field stuff, for example.

@Jason_Coon is there any examples you can point me to that links two or more ESP8266 boards and syncs them? I was able to get your wifi control code to work. I am trying to merge the Adafruit SuperNova Poi code with your wifi code and have them sync. I was able to add a command to the web interface that would define the number of leds and it worked to reduce the LED count but not to increase it.

Above is my attempt to get the supernova code working on ESP8266. The code uploads and nothing happens. When uploaded to Teensy 3.2 the code works properly. Any ideas?