Printing ABS on $2 plastic from Hobby Lobby

Raft airgrap of 0.25mm for 0.21mm layer heights is too much. The ABS part was separating from the ABS section of the raft. Up next, I will try 0.22mm raft air gaps.
This attempt is about right. There are 4 top layers in my settings. I switched to ABS a little bit after top layer number 2.
There seems to be a lack of squish on the 2nd layer of the actual part and that may be because of shrinkage of previous layers. While the layers did not shrink enough to deform the part, there was a problem with the perimeter in an area about 2mm by 20mm on the edge of the part on a flat side of the print as opposed to a corner.
The infill layers are starting now and one of the PLA corners seems to have lifted off the bed but the ABS looks like it is straight. I think I will let it print a while longer.
The infill layers are done and the print is on layer 2 or 3 of a top surface above that first infill. The part is warped up 0.5mm to 1mm in that corner. This is still by far less warping than I often had printing ABS on a 100C bed. If I applied more hairspray before printing, it might have stuck. Possibly.
Okay. Now I am confused. The infill layers are just starting to be covered now. I must have confused some nozzle drag with infill lines.
Now two corners of the PLA raft pulled up. I really should have reapplied hair spray.

Long story short, the part stuck to the raft, but the raft pulled from the bed. More hairspray may have been needed or that might not have fixed the problem either. It is hard to tell.

No raft. Rafts do not work. 1 layer of PLA and then ABS printed after that. I am quite pleased. Here is a photo of the bottoms of a foot cap that I printed for the neighbor for his outside chairs.

The PLA actually peeled off of 2 of them when I was trying to remove a loose ring of PLA. Interesting but not a big deal. 0.21mm layer height.

The next time I tried the print, 2 parts warped but go figure there.

The time after that, they all came out fine.

The PLA layer may peel off of the ABS. It is pretty much a 1/3 chance.