If you have a Google login, please use Google authentication at least once, even if you already set up password login. You will then own all the posts and comments you made on Google+ when we import the old Google+ posts.
We are setting up additional authorization providers (GitHub is there already), but if you are coming from Google+, we would appreciate it if you can use Google authentication at least once.
If you have already created a makerforums account using a different email address from your google address:
- Log in with your existing makerforums account
- Click on your profile picture (top right)
- Click on the Preferences Icon (gear icon at far upper right in the pop-down)
- Scroll down to “Associated Accounts”
- Click “Connect” on the Google line
- Now do the Google login stuff