Personal announcement, and a request Dear FastLED friends, About a week ago,

Condolences to both of you. i will remember in prayers for your families

Just caught this post now. For what it’s worth hobby electronics and very specifically this FastLED library got me through the loss of my mother and shortly after my father. My father and scout master taught me soldiering and volts vs amps at age 8 then on to the 555 timer circuit, PWM and logic, etc in middle school . You get the idea. Just wanted to let Mark, Daniel and the rest of the group know that making math into light has been a great therapy and way for me to carry the torch for my dad. Sorry for your loss

Hi Mark,

I have just seen your post and wanted to drop you a message to send my warmest wishes at this terribly tough time. I am very sorry to hear your sad news, and hope that you find comfort and peace of mind soon. Kindest regards.

My sympathies. Visited my ailing mother this evening. Its life, we live it together.

Thoughts are with you

Condoleances to both of you Mark. Our Thoughts are with you in that difficult time. Kindests regards,

So sorry for your loss, my prayers and thoughts are with you both.

My deepest condolences on your loss.

So sorry to hear this. Thank you so much for your work.

Just caught this post in between all the colorful projects. Thank you so much for doing all you do. Take the time you need and yes, often this world doesn’t make sense. However, now is an especially good time for people to connect and be warm. Thanks for the positive message and take care of yourself and those around you.

I’m sorry to hear of your loss so late. I hope your mourning has led back to peace.

Like others, I just saw this. For you and Daniel, even in these late hours, I want to offer my sorrow and condolences on your tragic loss.

I just saw this. I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and Daniel and your family have encountered. My condolences.

So sorry to hear

I just came across this. Sorry for loss. It’s never easy to lose a family member

@Daniel_Garcia1 @Mark_Kriegsman Hi i am only a viewer of fastled. and i am a newbie in arduino, but i love fastled. I do not know you but God can bring you comfort, peace, and that courage, patience, love be given to you in his difficult times. God bless you and your familly (I hope that this message did not offend you in any way this is not the goal.) Michael

I just saw this, and I am so sorry for your loss. You have a built a Community - and it is time for us to grow and learn to help each other more.