Personal announcement, and a request Dear FastLED friends, About a week ago,

Personal announcement, and a request
Dear FastLED friends,
About a week ago, @Daniel_Garcia and I lost a close and beloved family member, without warning, at age 40. We are devastated.
Many people who have known have reached out to ask how they can help offer support in this terrible time, and we’re blessed to have so much love and support in our lives.
While Dan and I are trying to make sense of any of this, and grieve, I’d like to ask that you, the good people of the FastLED community, help us by helping each other a little bit extra while we step away for a bit. I love how much the members of this community have always helped and supported each other, and all I ask now is that you keep doing exactly that: support each other. Be helpful, and patient, and playful, and warm. Dan and I are still ‘here’, but right now we need to ask the rest of the community to take care of each other while we step away to handle our terribly sad loss.
Thank you for understanding and sympathy, and for helping each other so much, as you always have. And today, right now, reach out to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while, and tell them you love them.
-Mark

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are both in my thoughts. We’ll keep the lights on for you while you grieve.

my condolonces to you two. and thank you again for all your amazing work here and on fastled; helping us shine vibrant light on this absurdity called life. greetings from istanbul.

I’m sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know. Take all the time you need to process things.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

I too have had some losses this year and I grieve for you. Take all the time you need as I know that grief has its own time table. Blessings.

So sorry and I hope you have lots of love and support.

Very sorry to hear the news. We’ll do our best to fill in while you take all the time you need.

oh no, I am very sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for your an excellent library. You are the best

Fark. 41. Thats young, thats shit.
Do what you gotta do, for as long as you have to do it. We all owe you both some love and support xxx

Prayers for your families. I lost my daughter earlier this year as well.

We’ll be here to welcome you back whenever you’re ready. My sympathies for your loss :frowning: This community is most fun and least impersonal software project I’ve ever seen…I know that we all care and wish we could help somehow.

Terribly sorry for your loss. I will keep you guys in my thoughts. Much gratitude for all you do for us. Take all the time you need.

Prayers for you in the sad time

I’m so sorry, my thoughts are with you both

You are in my prayers

So sorry to hear of your loss.
May fond memories of shared times help you through.

I found myself in the same situation some time ago. I can feel your pain. Much love to you guys. There is nothing more I can say. Except to repeat Marks last sentence.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of all three of you.

So sorry for your loss :pensive: