Originally shared by Roberto Coli
Improvements on the RepRapPro calibration.
- Now the fit boxes fits perfectly.
- The 0.5mm wall is regular almost without gaps, and it is about 0.54 width
- The small step has to be printed using the “cool” function of Skeinforge and a big fan around. Not the final solution but I was curious.
WHAT HAS BEEN DONE:
- Recalibration (yes, you may have to do more than once a day) of the bed <-> hot end distance
- Improvement of the perpendicularity of X,Y,Z axes
- Installed a belt tensioner on the two screws in the Y and X axes (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:27724) to avoid damages to the belt.
- Belts tensioned.