Originally shared by René Jurack Well,

Originally shared by René Jurack

Well, thanks for the passion Petra :grin: #fillamentum #extrafill #vertigostarlight

DId they come straight from Fillamentum (I’m guessing so, given the Fillamentum logo on the “packed with love” sticker). I buy mine from a 3rd party here in the UK and they’re always shipped inside a second box, with padding.

@Jon_Gritton straight from Fillamentum, yes. The spools were packed with a huuuuuuge amount of cushion, but nothing is tough enough for a german GLS-driver. I assume, he stomped on the parcel for as long as I needed to get to the front door :wink: #justGLSthings :see_no_evil:

And for me, personally: I am fine with shipping the spool just in its own box, like extrudr does it, for example. Saves the seller time and money, saves a bit on the environment, and saves me from the hassle of unwrapping and the paperwaste afterwards. Until now, nothing bad happened in that case.

I’m fine with it too, usually, I’ve just had a filament delivery from Amazon that shipped in the filament box alone, though Amazon doesn’t work the same way as most postal services.

One advantage to extra boxing is that I can then use those boxes for shipping parts, so they still get recycled.