Originally shared by Pinshape Want to 3D print your own remote-controlled F1 car?

Originally shared by Pinshape

Want to 3D print your own remote-controlled F1 car? Check this out!
OpenRC F1 3D Printed Car Debuts on Pinshape! -Pinshape 3D Printing Blog | Tutorials, Contests & Downloads #nextopenrc
OpenRC F1 3D Printed Car Debuts on Pinshape! -Pinshape 3D Printing Blog | Tutorials, Contests & Downloads

Already began printing on my end. I know you had trouble loading PDF’s on Pinshape, but took a chance nevertheless to get going with the print…so far it’s looking great, nice job on this one.

@TinkerMake ​ i put a link to o zip file on Dropbox in the description, check it out. Two drawings missing but you can manage without them!

This is soo freaking cool. I’m printing mine now

@Daniel_Noree Thanks I downloaded and reviewed, was there any documentation on suggested orientation or percent infills for the prints? I went with 60% infill and used some logic based on the design to print…so far I’ve been able to print almost all parts, except rear spoiler without supports…not sure if intentional, but much appreciated :wink:

Would you recommend any changes if you intend to use ABS as the base print (excepting tires)?

NinjaFlex rolls ordered.