Originally shared by Joshua MalaMaker (Malamaker)
Build update… All I need now is the replacement pump for the spindle, a m3 tap and to wire the motors / y-axis limit switches and it should run. I did some wire wrapping last night and tonight I am going to design the boot for the dust collection which will be a mix of 3d printing and plexiglass.
Just a comment on the way you have the rails positioned. (And I made the same mistake) You will end up with front-to-back play because you are using supported rails. The bearing blocks are open on the bottom and will give a bit. If you rotate the top rails 90 degrees so that the rail is pointed up, and rotate the bottom rail so the that the rail is pointed down, you then cancel out the open ended side of the bearing blocks.
@BIRALOGEG_Ali_Icer I do have drawings. I will post them when I am done with my build.