Originally shared by Frank Herrmann It's time to design my old PNP Holder on

Originally shared by Frank Herrmann

It’s time to design my old PNP Holder on Fusion360 and it’s easy cuz the data and measurement are finished in cambam and i have to copy this to fusion. Here a screenshot of the first design. The yellow screw’s press the Stepper motor or shaft of the gauge clock to the frame and hold them in position. I steal this idea from my 3d Printer set :slight_smile:

I mill this the first time with my new favorite Material (HPL - High pressure material) extrem stiff but easy to mill, perfect for my project. On the pics you see some parts combined with this frame, my Solder Dispenser Auge and the M12 threaded rod for hold on my cnc machine.

Where do you buy the HPL, and is it expensive?

I bought 252x65cm boards for a kitchen countertop at local home improvement store for something like 280€ each.

How thick were the pieces?

I got the pieces from this ebay seller: http://www.ebay.de/itm/272382273133 … but, i have to call him back cuz i ordered 5 pcs in different colors and get just one. After the call i got 4 more but same color :slight_smile: But ok, the material is 6mm thick and very stiff. Next week i’ll drive to another seller (SKODA Kunststoffe) 2-3 km far from me and try to get some thicker HPL Stuff. We will see, also a big thx to @Jeremie_Tarot , he send me his countertop stuff, but this material is good but brittle.

Nice :slight_smile:

@funinthefalls 12,5mm

You nozzle to push, paste, it is expensive ??