Originally shared by Frank Herrmann I'm so happy and proud to present my first

Originally shared by Frank Herrmann

I’m so happy and proud to present my first successful PCB Milling with XATC (diy automatic Tool changer).

Ok, i know the video quality is not the best and the Focus to the PCB is wrong, but hey that’s the first moment to have a success process and i want share this moment with you :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=CNU1rH-xno0&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtF8KV-7DW-A%26feature%3Dshare

Excellent job, @Frank_Herrmann
I like to see the excitation in your eyes waiting for the first test results. Congratulations, this is a real milestone and achievement for whole community.
:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Super!

Fantastic! I want one! :slight_smile:

That’s big progress. Having it go from start to finish in one go is very exciting. Did you end up breaking a drill bit in that video? If so, why did it break?

Many thanks to all. @jlauer i guess, i move down the z-axis to fast. You see in the last drill-get, that i stop the machine befor touch the drill shaft.

Might it be that bit was a little out of spindle axis? How about putting tools into HDPE or other soft plastic material, so little misalignment errors would be forgiven?

Great job.!!