Originally shared by David Fuchs <---<< Orders a case of Popcorn for the upcoming

Originally shared by David Fuchs

<—<< Orders a case of Popcorn for the upcoming drama. Politicians shouting catchphrases and slogans, senatorial subcommittee meetings, and all the liberal and right wing talking heads, giving their biased opinions on the nightly news.

Cody over at defense distributed, plans to release the design of a fully 3-D printed gun in the next two weeks. The only piece made out of metal will be the firing pin. As a guess, it is more than likely going to be a revolver, as the ejection mechanism and slide on a semiautomatic would have too many points of failure being made out of plastic.
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/154344-complete-all-plastic-3d-printed-gun-will-be-available-to-download-in-two-weeks

there’s a sad day coming!

I probably wouldn’t try to fire it but it would be a cool conversation piece. We will see how strong the clips are those could be useful.

I wonder how this will play out. People seem to assume the worse of each other more often when actual things like crime rates are decreasing continually. If people did that back in the day, we would not be able to pump our own gas over concerns of the public handling a hazardous material.

Who cares?

People posting about 3d printing guns, usually know nothing about 3d printing nor guns.

fear my evil screwdriver … and my kitchenknife