Ok so I no longer have adhesion problems with the PLA,

I’m also going to try lowering the layer height now, before I raised it to 0.3 it would curl really bad. But I’ll try it with some new settings.

fwiw @Aaron_Leclair I had major issues with overhangs curling up (especially curves) and the ducted fan around the nozzle cleared that up like magic!

Lowered the layer height and adjusted the heat down, I forgot to turn my fan on. I’ll try that next. The print turned out ok this time, still curled up in spots though, I may try rotating the part to see if it is an error in the yaxis.

@Jason_Gullickson I’ll try that, do you think it needs to be ducted in some way? or just a fan blowing on the part?

In my case the overhangs stopped when I had the duct blowing right on the plastic as it was deposited, but if you had a big enough fan blowing over the whole part you might get the same effect (I’ve heard of desk fans doing the trick).

I had this problem really bad when I didn’t allow enough cooling time inbetween layers on my tornado prints. Adding a fan helped, but it was a fan that was either 0% or 100% on. At 100% on it was cooling too much. It was actually causing the fan-facing side to warp. Not good. I have a new fan in, and will be experimenting with it tonight.