ok no matter what the current I set, I keep on getting this error.

ok no matter what the current I set, I keep on getting this error. Currently I only have one Nema 17 hooked up to stepper Z so I’m not sure why I’m even getting Stepper E fault…

Are you sure the stepper is wired correctly? If the stepper is wired wrong, that happens…

at the moment I only have 1 Nema 17 connected to stepper Z but the fault says stepper E so I’m not sure if this is motor wiring issue…

Do you not have anything connected on that port?

no all other port are empty and not connected except stepper Z and I was able to move stepper Z and play around with acceleration and speed but everytime it moves, this warning always pop up

well I made it go away by disabling all other stepper setting it to false except Z… move the z motor and no warning pop up. but I don’t think this is my solution…

I turned all steppers back to True and plug in another NEMA 17 to stepper E. it would not move… but when I plugged it to X and Y it moves. so all other steppers can move except E

it appear something physical not software issue

Yes, this sounds like a physical issue. I’ll send you a new one.

Thx! much appreciated

@Step_Cia , are you OK to wait for the new batch of boards to finish manufacturing? You should be able to use the board as is until then, just use the H-driver instead of the E and disable the E.

that’s fine thx