Now THIS is what I got into 3d printing for.

@Mike_Miller Is your MK7 like this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MK7-Drive-Gear-Pulley-for-plastic-filament-RepRap-Prusa-Mendel-3D-Printer-/261418164069

I don’t have a MK7…that could change depending on how successful I am finding smaller bics in Denver.

@Mike_Miller Sorry Mike, I crossed the conversation with @Nicolas_Arias to whom the question was initially originated. Good luck for your BIC hunting.

Mike BIC brand produce only 3 dimension regular, slim and mini, last two are compatible. my suggest request it at your friend and no return it :slight_smile: smoker lose lighter easily :slight_smile:

3 chinese lighters autopsied (including a clipper clone). Same flint wheel inside: 6.75 mm ext. diam. / 2.25 int. diam.

@Nicolas_Arias From those, which one is yours?

@Darkberg_Aryavis drill clipper flint wheels him use 2 bits for glass and after cobalt drill bit

@Mike_Miller What is the metal plate between the saint and the stepper? Some astrosyn silencers?

No, the stepper has cutouts around the screw holes. It’s nothing cool or sciency.

Could you give me the exact reference of your stepper motor? I think I can do something about it.

Note sure what you mean, it’s…waaait a minute…I did go check that motor and it DOES have a rubber vibration isolator…huh. The things you miss when you get old and life gets busy.

@Mike_Miller Don’t worry, I know the feeling… :slight_smile: