Now that I am coming closer to working on my z-bed for my Herculien.

Now that I am coming closer to working on my z-bed for my Herculien. I am in need of some help getting the MDF bed routed. I could stop my build and start working on my OX again but I would rather finish one before getting on another.

Is there any gentleman who would be able to help me route the Herculien MDF piece?

If you want to save weight, money, and time you could skip the mdf and just insulate with cork

Oh? I take it I still need to route out the piece of cork?

Just get a couple of cork layers and cut the shapes from the top and middle ones.

That I can do. Any recommendations on vendor for cork layers?

You can get cork sheets at home depot/ Lowes typically in tile form. Then also the art supply shops like Michaels

Sweet. Another trip to Home Depot. Thank you guys. I wonder, can one route cork plate?

I should have sent you my old one. I used cork for the first year or so. It works fine. I used 1/4" hard board on the flat bottom to sandwich the cork up to the aluminum plate. One problem is most craft store 1/4" cork only comes in 12" squares. So you need to patchwork it together.

You could always insulate with foil that’s what I did on my euth and have had no issues with heat up