Not directly ChiliPeppr related, but taking advantage of the community:

Not directly ChiliPeppr related, but taking advantage of the community: at the moment for 3D printing with a TinyG, what would be my best option for temperature/extruder control?
I’ve heard and read about Tigershark and Motate but can’t find significant information about those. Any tips?

You can read up on Motate here: https://github.com/synthetos/Motate.
IIRC, Tigershark is a startup project based on tinyG2 and DUE-like hardware, have not seen much about them in a while.

Kinda been down this road fixing my neighbors 3d printer. Just run an arduino with ramps shield flashed with marlin firmware. Lauer set up chilipeppr to flash arduino, but I have yet to see a successful application,plus, why bother?..just so you can jog? Create gcode file and transfer to arduino with sd card…simple,cheep,proven. Still however, If using TinyG u can use 4th axis to control extruder and use a PID to control temperature. Gcode would be created with Slicr using A axis as extruder. If you are dual gantry and need additíonal axis then add a pololu motor driver driven from TinyG step and dir pins and again a PID for temperature control.

You could talk to your pid via an arduino from ChiliPeppr. Perhaps set it up similarly to the way I did the laser solder widget. Also there is a temperature graphing widget in the tiger shark workspace. Watch the YouTube video about it as we recorded the building of that widget.

…Seems I came to right place! :slight_smile: