No one here knows why I would be having electronics problems with an endstop

No one here knows why I would be having electronics problems with an endstop and induction probe after completing a firmware update on my Prusa 3d printer, do you? I understand this is the CP forum, but I haven’t gotten a response on any 3d printing forums and thought someone might know, because it might be a wiring issue. A few days ago I resoldered an endstop and have since not been able to get the endstop to trigger correctly, though if there’s not a connection, the carriage usually doesn’t even move towards the endstop, but it does that.

Does the firmware on your controller have a verible to set to tell it to read the stops or weather the input for the stop is to read a ground connection or 5v input. I know the tinyG controller you can change those. You can set it for normally open or normally closed.

For this, my controller is a RAMBo Mini. I’m not certain for this controller. It uses Marlin Firmware, I believe. I’ll have to check. I’m not sure if it’s set to normally closed or open. It was all set, I think, when I loaded the firmware to the controller.