New Serial Port JSON Server released. Changes in 1.95
- Added ability to run -createstartupscript on Linux to create an /etc/init.d launcher for auto-start of SPJS on boot
- Made logging turn off later to see more info on startup of what ports SPJS is running on
- Added a better error output when address port already in use to help folks who do not realize they may be trying to run SPJS a 2nd time
- Added better TCP server module to Cayenn to support ESP8266 and ESP32 sending tcp messages into SPJS to regurgitate to browser, i.e. back up to ChiliPeppr. Prior to this only UDP messages were being handled gracefully.
- Added ability to turn off Cayenn UDP/TCP server