New filament from top to bottom Ninjaflex, POM, PLA.

New filament from top to bottom Ninjaflex, POM, PLA. :slight_smile:

Source of POM filament?

To be completely honest I don’t recall. I bought it last year and forgot about it. Not until I went to my parents house today did I find the box without tags. I will try to find the source for you within the week but might be later.

Thank You!

@Gus_Montoya “…I bought it last year and forgot about it.” This is pretty much me. With shipping from China generally taking so long, I tend to buy stuff in advance of really knowing what I’m going to do with it. I now have several microcontrollers, various sensors, filament, etc. that I’m not even sure what I’m going to do with it yet. But when free time shows up, I’m ready to go! :slight_smile:

I was going to use it to make my VR goggle and some other things I needed. But I never got my stupid 2up printer to make a single print. It’s been a year now. … Damn thing is so poorly designed. :frowning:

Ouch. Yeah, the 1Up & 2Up both looked too cheap to be reliable, IMHO. But, good parts cost more than bad ones. At least you got it. I spent money on a Makibox I never received. :frowning:

Depending the bank account you used, you can file a complaint and get your money back. I was lucky to get my full amount back. it took 3 months but it happened.

@Maxim_Melcher I purchased the POM from E3D at a cost of 28 pounds or their abouts.

@Gus_Montoya Thanks!