New 3D Printer Recommendations

So I currently have two printers, Markforged Onyx One and a Bambu X1-C. I’m going to sell the Markforged, they discontinued it and I don’t want to deal with the high maintenance cost and lack of parts. The X1-C is great, low maintenance and very dependable, but the build volume is a bit small. I need another printer with a larger build volume, not crazy expensive, but dependable and turnkey. I’ve had a Prusa, and I find them to be too futzy when it comes to repairs and maintenance.

The one that seems to catch my eye at the moment is the Raise3D E2 series. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Also, when I say larger build volume, I don’t need huge, maybe 400-500mm width, just a bit larger than the X1-C.

Any suggestions? I’d like to stay in the $3k range.

If you’re looking for something that will be supported for a while and is turnkey, the new Creality K2 is coming out soon. I have a friend who has the K1 and really loves it. He runs a print farm and this is his go to machine.

If you want something really flexible and you have time available, I believe the Voron would be a great investment.

You know the old saying about opinions! :wink: