Need a little help with end stop / limit switch config

I posted this on this github before knowing about this forum. CPREZZI was kind enough to give me a link here . THANKS CPREZZI !!!

**My setup **
I have a modified SBASE v1.3 with resistors R33,R34,R35,R39,R40,R41 removed. This was done to accommodate the use of PNP proximity switches. ( Page 4 of this document if you need reference) https://github.com/makerbase-mks/MKS-SBASE/blob/master/Hardware/MKS%20SBASE%20V1.3_002/MKS%20SBASE%20V1.3_002%20SCH.pdf

Switches are wired as normally closed. And pins are receiving 5V when not actuated.
When configured with the following settings in Smoothie, the limit switches act as expected.

alpha_min_endstop 1.24v! ######## v! invert pin and pull down
alpha_max_endstop 1.25v! ######## v! invert pin and pull down
beta_min_endstop 1.27v! ######## v! invert pin and pull down
beta_max_endstop 1.26v! ######## v! invert pin and pull down
gamma_max_endstop 1.29v! ######## v! invert pin and pull down
gamma_homing_direction home_to_max

My question is… Is this note in the config.h still valid?

//#define DISABLE_LIMIT_PIN_PULL_UP Don’t use; pull-up control not ported to ARM yet. pull-up is always on.
//#define DISABLE_PROBE_PIN_PULL_UP Don’t use; pull-up control not ported to ARM yet. pull-up is always on.
//#define DISABLE_CONTROL_PIN_PULL_UP Don’t use; pull-up control not ported to ARM yet. pull-up is always on.

Will I be unable to to use grbl-LPC because I cannot tell the SOC to pull the pin to ground? I need the pins to be at 0v until the switch is pressed.

Please forgive my ignorance if this seems rather easy. I’m old and still learning at a turtles pace. My intention to change to grbl-LPC is solely based on the ability to have a live feed hold. Smoothie can’t do feed holds with any reliability, and that’s no good for a CNC router.

Thanks,

Kyle