My TinyG/Chilipepper setup keeps getting lost.

@Mano_Biletsky_Open_M I recall your issue being that you’re trying to get a non-standard version of Grbl that doesn’t send back OK responses to work with a system that 100% requires the OK response to do flow control. Bill’s issue is that his X axis craps out on him at random times which typically means a hardware issue like overheating. I don’t think your issues are related.

@jlauer That is what you keep saying, but i allready told you twice that i am using another version of firmware that ‘DOES’ sent an “ok” after each received line.

When i sent 1 line a second everything goes well. But for even the slightest move, it will still last a second untill the next line.

The faster i sent a (single) line, the more lines are beeing skipped upto my mill making tiny undefinable scribbles on my workpiece.

If it wasn’t for bCNC and GRBL-Controller, wich are working fine (i’ve allready milled some succesfull pcb’s), i’d probably agree with you that it is a firmware problem. Though i still think the problem lies somewhere in the serial-json-server/chilipeppr software.

Are boards like arduino mega2560 supported? They use dev/ttyACM0 instead of dev/ttyUSB0.
Since i can not connect with the grbl buffer, only default.

That would make sense my dw660 power cable is right next to my x axis cable…