My third time building the Truggy. So much fun to see it come together.

My third time building the Truggy. So much fun to see it come together.

Take a look at my post I just ask a question maybe u can help

Can you give a list of what materials u used and where and is this a total pez addition?

@2nd_amendment_Infrin I’m using an all metal drive train so I printed some of the parts required for that like the center differential, front and rear differential, chassis plates, the front and rear top plate. The A-Arms, shock towers, side panels, and the steering parts are from PEZ. The front and rear c-hubs are from the original OpenRC car.

Should the tire tread face this direction or the other direction? This is the left front tire. (It’s funny that this didn’t even cross my mind in the other builds…)

@bcrazycramer Angled grooves or lugs in low speed, off-road tires serve the purpose of cleaning mud out from between the lugs. The tire slips a bit, and the dirt is moved sideways, away from the center of the tire, thus cleaning the tire. This only works in one direction of travel, so the tires are usually installed with the “arrow” of the tread at the top of the wheel pointing forward on driving tires.
Freewheeling tires are usually mounted in the opposite orientation for the same reason.