My RaspberryPi 3 powered 6040 is alive! It homes,

My RaspberryPi 3 powered 6040 is alive! It homes, but unable to just press play on the gcode. I’m guessing it’s due to the z axis being homed and not touch z-plate’d. Now I need to review the chilipeppr intro videos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow, almost an industrial workstation look and feel. Have you tried the macros to make big buttons and huge freedhold button?

Looking awesome! I agree with Steve that you should make those buttons bigger. That’s scary watching you try to hit the home button, but maybe instead hitting “Go to Machine Zero”. There’s macros I added that show how to change button sizes. You can make that a startup macro to customize. It feels like you should make all your important buttons have a 2nd copy on the right side of the screen where you can hold your hand against the screen and hit with your thumb.

I 3D printed a spacer for my spindle umbilical. Came out great!missing/deleted image from Google+

It makes everything nice and tidy in to the cabinetmissing/deleted image from Google+

Looks amazing. Nice work. Will you mill aluminum on it?

@jlauer my goal is to do aluminum. I’ve made sure to keep everything as rigid as possible.