my printer function but it can't outflow the material.

my printer function but it can’t outflow the material. The temparature show that the printer has reached about 200C but obviously the material didn’t melt so what should I do to solve it ? Does it need to set up any certain parameters or is there something wrong I didn’t pay attention to ?

Could be a clog. Either use a very fine guitar E string, or a fine threading needle to clear from nozzle and then extrude.

@EyeInSky this is my another account. I think this might not be the block but the problem of heating as the material didn’t melt…

Or the filament is not moving. Try manually push filament down.

@whackyhack no,this may not be the problem of filament moving cause I push a lot and the printer split a little then it didn’t split anymore

Another problem could be broken filament. As months often go by without my Ares heating up, thermal stress in the filament eventually breaks the plastic. (Now I pull filament out soon after the print when I know that I’m going to have a long pause.) Try pull filament out when hot end is cold. (And try pull when hot end is hot.)

@whackyhack I have already solved the problem. The problem is that I didn’t mounted motor well the force of friction is too hard so that the material can’t come down

9f1eab8f05f80e8b38261a94cc0e5471.png

There was a known issue where the spring was not strong enough to grip the filament. I manually placed a small metal washer inside to tighten the spring up a bit. Worked like a charm.

What I did to find this out was put a little pressure using your fingers spreading out the two arms. It won’t take much but will confirm the incorrect spring was used…