My Laserweb3 install is not seeing any ports for USB and for ethernet it

My Laserweb3 install is not seeing any ports for USB and for ethernet it isn’t switching to allow ip# input.

Using Debian8, ThinkPad T60, MKS Sbase with Smoothieware: Build version: edge-7e9de0a, Build date: Aug 8 2016 10:14:50, MCU: LPC1768, System Clock: 100MHz

@Robi_Akerley-McKee ​ can u list the device as connected in the OS? If the answer is yes then node serialport did not instal correctly.

Is that the newest version of LW? Looks different to the appearance on my screen.

Browser and OS can make it look different

ohh you are so correct, how did i miss that +Peter van der Walt

+Peter van der Walt Yeah, I think it could actually be Windows (or whatever OS) causing the issue. If the font scaling in windows is one of the higher settings (e.g. 150%) it could be causing it to display the fonts odd… Are there any plans to replace the buttons icons/text with SVGs? If so, I’d he happy to redraw them all up for you.

edit: Also, I notice on the left sidebar that each icon has text with it… my version of LW doesn’t have that?

+Peter van der Walt Oh, mine was telling me it was up to date :stuck_out_tongue: I will git pull now.

Just did, no visible changes…

edit: Just did a settings change (i.e. tested the enable CNC feature) & then refreshed & it did change & show the text on the icons. Must have been page cached in Chrome or something.