My current thoughts: * Mesh Widget will handle loading, selecting, moving, resizing, rotating,

My current thoughts:

• Mesh Widget will handle loading, selecting, moving, resizing, rotating, and showing/hiding of meshes. It will also convert back and forth between 2D meshes and Clipper (todo).

• Prismatic Widget will create a set of 2D meshes from a 3D mesh suitable for CAM-2D Widget.

• CAM-2D Widget will use jscut’s algorithms on 2D meshes. +Peter van der Walt: to make your DXF importer work with this, make it send a 2D mesh or a Clipper path to the Mesh Widget.

Looks good. The mesh widget is very well written and it will be only a few lines of code to maintain an Object3D of all the STL files on the plate that can be fed to @Sebastien_Mischler 's STL Writer function. Then can slice (3D CAM, haha) from there.
Just need to be dealing with word coordinates, as STL files are not always centered around 0,0,0, and that needs to be accounted for in the final coordinates.

No immediate plans. More widgets should join the party!

+Peter van der Walt I have to unwind a bit and then I will consider it. Work is a pain lately. I am also on and off working on an adjustment to Octoprint. Mjpeg-streamer makes for too many problems for too many people, so I want to fix that. It would be a big boost for Octoprint right now.

+Peter van der Walt did someone already do it? I see laser raster code in place. Maybe it was just copied and pasted, but you guys seem to have renderings of it on your screens talking about color changes that was a bug that got fixed.