Modeling the conversion of my CoreXY to a large Eustathios/Ingentis is coming along nicely.

Modeling the conversion of my CoreXY to a large Eustathios/Ingentis is coming along nicely.

Uses all 10mm rod, large nema17 60mm steppers from Robotdigg. I will be redesigning the extruder carriage, but it is a placeholder for now.

That’s one stout box!

@Mike_Miller yup. It’s pretty over built :slight_smile:

It is overbuilt for vertical resonance, but underbuilt for torsional forces. However, it is above average. I think all the ingentis/quadrap/ringrap machines are all lacking diagonal supports.

I am at the end of my COREXY building also. The first one was pretty good but the next 2 just didn’t have any mojo. Never could get them to work very well especially the non round hole issue. I converted my last one over to have the same layout as my Solidoodle. It does make round holes now.

Looking forward to seeing how yours goes.

@Matt_Kraemer it gets fully enclosed. I have side lexan panels not shown. So I don’t think it’ll be an issue. It wasn’t on the CoreXY.

@Eclsnowman you have become quiet the SW user man! Design looks solid!

@Brandon_Satterfield thanks. It has been a long road learning it since end of last year. I still need to preplan my parts a little better to simplify the design trees. But what a fun software to use.

@Eclsnowman it really is. I started using it shortly after you. I designed my recent giant x-y gantry in SW. Used the open builds files, everything I printed fit almost perfect with the exception of the v-wheels. I think that file may be off.
I never got this with AutoCAD 2014, tolerances were always off. Love this software!

@Shauki I like it. May vary it to HercuLien.