Hello. The problem is that I cant connect to MKS SGen (as SBase but with difference that I can choose drivers)
What I do:
- I copy mks_sbase_p1_23_firmware.bin to flashcard (128Mb Fat file system)
- I rename it to firmware.bin (low register), then I pull the card out of the laptop and insert it into the board
- I connect USB cable to MKS Sgen
- D7 is constantly on, then I see D1 light up, D2 light up and D1 light down, then D2 light down and D1 light up constantly with D7.
- Windows 10 (x64) at this time tells me that it cannot recognize the device
- Then I disconnect USB cable from laptop and connect it back
- D7 and D1 light up, then D1 light down. No messages from Windows 10. Looks all good.
- Then I open LW4, and trying to connect to com3 (the device was determined in the system)
no blinking from D1,2,…,6. D7 light up, and thats all.
pmth from github has same problem.
I tried to create an unnamed file with the env extension. And write there settings for restart. Did not help.