MKS DLC 32 with Atomstack

Hello, I have an Atomstack A5 (with a retrofitted M50). I ordered with a painter base MKS DLC 32 board. The X axis runs, the Y axis runs and the display runs. Only the module itself does not work. I don’t know how to wire it. On the old mainboard, the interfaces were called Laser and GS. Neither is available here. Attached are photos of new and old wiring.
thanks in advance

That was new

Thats the old one. I have Tried a Lot but it won’t work
Thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Florian

The “G” and “S” are “Ground” and “Signal” respectively. In the old picture, it doesn’t look like you are connected to the connector marked “Laser” at all; is that correct?

This is the documentation for the DLC32:

The wiring manual is at

Page 9 has this diagram:

It looks like you’ll want some different connectors for this board.

1 Like

Sorry, I think it was connected With Laser maybe i pluged it in incorrectly before the Photo. Here is the First Picture I Tool to memorise the wiring.

Sorry wrong Picture i Tool the wrong Photo, but thats mit important I have the Same wiring Like this picture

I Took the wrong

So the Board won’t work?

You might need a different connector, based on the wiring diagram in the documentation.

It holds also With this connector

I Hope uploading works now.

So does that arrangement work?

If it does, and you don’t want to buy the three position connector, maybe you could use a bit of hot glue to hold it in place?

If not, have you traced each wire to be sure it isn’t backwards?

I don’t check each Wire (the Fan works the Laser itsself Not)

Doesn’t work

@mcdanlj
The Fan works If i Put in the Two black wires. The read Wire which was in the G S in the old Board doesn’t so anything. How should I Wire it? (THE WIRE WAS ON THE S, NOT ON THE G)

I don’t have any of this hardware. It’s very hard to read the pictures you have uploaded. They do not show the labels clearly. I’ve tried to find information by looking on the web to help you, but I’ve done as much as I can here. You will need to look at the labels on the laser to figure things out, based on the documentation that I provided above.

G = Ground
S = Signal (this tells the laser to turn on and off)
V = Volts (this supplies power)

You may have different labels on the laser. You are going to have to trace individual wires the way they were on the old board and make sure that you are hooking them up equivalently on the new board. I’m trying to give you information that can help you do that, but I can’t solve it for you.

As @mcdanlj suggests the information you have given us is unclear.

Can you draw a set of diagrams* that shows:

• How it was wired?
  • How it it now wired?
    *provide names for each of the connections that correlate with the hardware

Could i use This s Input? @mcdanlj

Yes I will so this AS Soon AS possible

That’s an I2C header for communications with other devices. But in the MKS firmware, the SCL pin is currently configured for a coolant or air-assist relay output using M7 commands.

Here is a Video, about my Problem