Microcenter Inland light blue pla vs turquoise purchase issues

I was trying to get Inland Light Blue PLA filament from Microcenter. I received turquoise. It had the right SKU# on it. It seems they have two light blue PLA in the system. One is 419804 which is what I ordered. The other is 418327. They both say 1.75 and essentially have the same description. Please be aware of this issue. I will bring it up with them after a little more sleep.

1 Like

I can not fall asleep with this bugging me. On the phone now. Trying to get them to let me have both. Success. I will get it Friday or Monday and I get to keep this roll since I asked to get to keep it for my bother. I will let you guys know what color the toll of the other SKU# ends up being.

I now have photos for helping them with any investigation that they make about the issue.

I was printing a raft using the turquoise PLA filament and I noticed the nozzle was starving. I checked things out and the filament ran out. Since it is a new roll, that should not happen. I disconnected the bowden tube and pulled it out and looked at the roll end of the filament and it looked like it was not a snap, but a very clean cut. Yes, they gave me filament that was cut into segments on the same roll. What the bleep? Oh well. I will try again tomorrow.