March 30th we are sharing almost everything we know about 3D printing at my

March 30th we are sharing almost everything we know about 3D printing at my hackerspace in Pasadena, CA. This is a serious class for anyone that really wants to learn about DIY / Reprap 3D printing. I’ll be teaching the class with assistance from @Whosa_whatsis . We’ll be covering a lot of things to make sure everyone leaves with a good sense of what 3D printing is about and how it’s going to change your world. Help us spread the word.
http://deezmaker-3d-printing-class-0313.eventbrite.com

Nice! Is this a one day workshop only? There seems to be some interest in holding courses such as these and we’ve been asked if we can do the same too - would love to hear more about how you run your courses so we can learn how to structure such lessons too (if they come to pass)

All the best! =D

Looks great, guys. Unfortunately for me, it’s over the big holiday weekend. I would have been the first to sign up. I do want to encourage you; I hope it goes well and that you will offer these again soon. Best regards, Eric

Wish I could travel there to participate sounds like a great opportunity. I hope a lot of people take advantage of it and share their experiences with the community.