This is my first topic.
I am trying to repair a broken freezer/refrigerator. The compressor is kaputt
I recon that the compressor is probably the best way to cool a system, but replacing it will be expensive. So I want to build a freezer from ground up using the existing casing.
Now, I want the freezer to be :
- Not require 220V direct supply, but rather through a 30 V adopter.
- Each level/ box/fach individually temperature and humidity controllable
- High performance in terms of energy
- Quick cooling / slow cooling… as it choosen by me
- intranet compatible in my own home.
My understanding is that peltier is a bad choice, its not efficient. Compressor seems to be too much work involving all the additional fluid plumbings. I’d like it to require less plumbings.
What are my options?