LW4 Latest build - Live Jogging enable/disable slider?

LW4 Latest build - Live Jogging enable/disable slider? What is this for and should it be working (it shows as a red circle with a line through it).

Thanks +Peter van der Walt … maybe it’s me but the wedding of the mouse over text doesn’t make sense to me. And I’m pretty sure it’s not exactly working yet also. I can’t seem to jog no matter what I do.

Oh I know it… You guys are all great!

I liked the feature from the moment it was mentioned, but please do remember some people use touch-screen machines, in which case it is non-intuitive to do mouse-over…
(Which goes back to @Bonne Wilce’s (from @FabCreator ) request for a touch-mode switch!)

I know… Just stating that mouse-overs are not counter-intuitive per sé, but at least non-intuitive for touch-screens… (And tying it back to the touch-mode request, which was indeed answered, basically indicating that I’m expecting it to get fixed when that mode gets created! The problem is that sometimes such links seem logical to a poster, but actually aren’t that logical to the reader! :stuck_out_tongue: )

Here’s the history of live jogging https://github.com/LaserWeb/LaserWeb4/issues/240 :slight_smile:
+Peter van der Walt where are our Designed Documenters when you need them?

+Peter van der Walt my apologies. I’ve got so much going on trying to get our house sold and relocate my family that I just haven’t had 5 minutes to sit down at a computer at night. I’ll see if I can carve out some time late this evening to try and catch some of the updates you guys have posted recently.

Do any of the other documentation guys want to help me out with this one?

Family and home are important! :slight_smile:

These guys are making so much awesome progress so fast on the application that it’s hard to keep up with them. :slight_smile:

Agreed! They just keep blasting forward at full throttle, leaving us all in the dust, wondering what just happened!

Hrmm, looks like I’ll have to be hooked up to the laser to play with this which may be difficult as I wind down the shop for the move. Anyone want to field documenting this one and I can help clean it up and get it posted or do you want me to fumble through it with just what I see on the screen and what I can glean from this post and the git thread?

I will try to get you a basic set-up for the documentation of live jogging asap!

Did some testing and playing with it @Carl_Fisher , and I will draft something for you… How do I get it to you?

@CescoAiel Just took a look and it looks good. Once I’m back up and running I’ll run through your instructions to validate everything is easy to follow but it seems pretty simple. Thanks