Looking for Cura 15.04.4 slicer setting help to print thin wall shape.

Looking for Cura 15.04.4 slicer setting help to print thin wall shape. Specifically I’m trying to print a model that has a ~0.4mm walled honeycomb structure. KISSlicer seems to be doing it, but I can’t get Cura to. If I set the wall to smaller than 0.3mm it balks, larger it prints nothing. Seems to be some kind of aliasing issue.

Not sure how you would get a wall that’s thinner than the diameter of your nozzle. I draw my models realizing I can’t get inside corner radius or other details smaller than the radius of the nozzle. I printed a wire mesh screen, on the end of a hollow tube. The squares in the mesh were .5 across, the wire between squares .4, and the wall thickness of the tube 1.0mm. That came out fine with a 0.4 nozzle

It seems that the minimum thickness that Cura will recognize is .45mm wide. It will print a single line with a .4mm nozzle that will typically come out to be about .48mm thick.

Another trick is to set the nozzle size to .3mm (even though it is really a 0.4) and then it will pick up a wall thickness slightly smaller than .4.

Given that you apparently have the model already designed I would try that and see it it is recognized in the layer preview mode.