Load SVG File into Whisperer

Good evening,
I’m new to the forum, I would like to know, when you have finished a SVG file on the K40 with Whisperer, do you have to close Whisperer and re-open to reload another file? because I didn’t find a “delete file” button in Whisperer, Thank you for your help…

Bonne soirée,
Je suis nouveau sur le forum, j’aimerais savoir, lorsqu’on a fini un fichier SVG sur le K40 avec Whisperer, faut-il fermer Whisperer et rouvrir pour recharger un autre fichier ? car je n’ai pas trouvé de bouton “supprimer le fichier” dans Whisperer, Merci pour votre aide…

Whisperer will only ever have one file open at a time. So if you just click the “Open Design File” button (either the large button on screen, or from the “File” menu at the top) it will replace whatever is currently open with your next selection.

1 Like

Hello, OK Thanks, once I loaded another file and Whisperer displayed both on the screen! Maybe a Bug? but this time it works! Thanks a lot for your help. Have a good day !

Bonjour, OK Merci, une fois j’ai chargé un autre fichier et Whisperer a affiché les deux sur l’écran ! Peut-etre un Bug ? mais cette fois ça fonctionne ! Merci beaucoup pour votre aide. Bonne journée !