Live Z calibration

Nearly every forum post since the beginning of the Smoothie project 7 years ago has resulted in some sort of modification to the documentation, this is how we have a much more complete documentation than any other project around. All additions are “silent”, this isn’t some sort of conspiracy, do you expect me to go around publicly announcing edits that happen nearly daily?

Polish Reprap forum is incorrect, and you’d know that if you had read the documentation / understood your options for Z adjustment. Maybe stop expecting others to read the documentation for you ( be it me or the Polish forum ), and actually do what THOUSANDS of other users have done, and read the documentation for yourself?

A user this morning mentioned this conversation, and how annoying they find your behavior, and that they really don’t want to help you, despite them knowing how to do exactly what you are trying to achieve. I’m not going to help you either, you don’t deserve help. Maybe next time you ask for help, think twice before antagonizing the people giving up their free time for you.

Instead of repeating same song you could really help and write how to store babystep value for future prints. Sorry I could not find it in documentation. Anyone to help?

I have explained several times why I’m not going to help you. I have helped thousands of people, YOU made it so I really really don’t want to help you. You are the only person, out of thousands, I don’t want to help, and it’s because of YOUR behavior. Don’t complain when you alone caused this. How to store Z calibration is prominently explained in the documentation. I hope nobody else helps you and you just give up on using this.