Like using KISSlicer, but hate that it only lets you slice 1 model at

Like using KISSlicer, but hate that it only lets you slice 1 model at a time? Plate it in Repetier Host first, and then save the plate and import it into KISSlicer. - just a tiny little workaround for an artificial limitation of KISSlicer.

Or pay for the Pro version and support the Developer now that he’s back on the scene and working on updates.
Just saying.

After all, a part of why he stopeed was he did not realise how popular Kisslicer was as o-one was buying licenses.

But yes Rep Host works really well for plating up.

KS Pro does not have that limitation. Well worth it IMHO.

In fact You can currently get a discounted License from the link in the Op of this google groups thread … you will need to request to join the group first …

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kisslicer-refugee-camp/avvwS8Tk5Yk[1-25-false]

I bought the Pro license. Johnathon has been putting out Beta versions on a regular basis since he resurfaced.

I think more would’ve bought it for a lower price, my prints have improved since switching from slic3r but then everyone was saying it was abandoned so It was a lot of money to throw away on something that was likely to go out of date or be replaced.