LEDstimator 1.2 for iPhone is now available on the App Store! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ledstimator/id945794010?mt=8 LEDstimator is

LEDstimator 1.2 for iPhone is now available on the App Store!

LEDstimator is a tool for artists and makers planning Neopixel, Dotstar, APA-102, WS2801, WS2811, WS2812b and other smart LED pixel projects. Simply select the type of LED pixel module you would like to use and enter the required pixel count. LEDstimator will then show you minimum and maximum current and power draw for that number of LEDs, plus estimates of run time for a given battery type and capacity.

What’s new in version 1.2:

• Added “Max Brightness” and “Typical Pattern” settings to allow showing a minimum and maximum current draw and battery life range (most requested feature!)

• Changes to the pixel count and battery voltage on the Power Consumption tab are transmitted to the Voltage Drop tab automatically—no re-keying

• Use default length and wire gauge units appropriate to the user’s locale

• New battery voltages and LED module types

• UI polish and various bug fixes

ebcb6b1eba258c335496affcb7c8f4b9.png

Love it! Totally useful for LED projects!

Any chance you will release either an Android version or maybe a web version? Unfortunately, I gave up on Apple phones long ago (but I am a Mac user) :slight_smile:

Vanishingly minute chance I’m afraid—it’s my pet project for learning Swift :slight_smile: