Thank you for translating. Gracias por la traduccion en ingles
Warning: There are potentially lethal high voltages inside. Over twenty thousand volts. This can kill you. The large box connected to the laser may still have high voltage even after you remove mains power.
You will probably need to remove the covers from the blue wiring channels and trace wires. Your wiring won’t be the same as the diagram that @donkjr created and posted here but it might help you understand what to look for:
First, check every wire between the components to make sure it is correct, that all wires are connected, and that there are no stray wire filaments touching where they should not be.
A damaged laser test button that is always engaged would do this. You could disconnect the laser test button wires from the laser power supply (LPS) to see whether this is the problem.
If this doesn’t lead to the solution, take close-up pictures of each of the connectors that show the labels for the individual wires.