Laser co2 50w+ grbl-lpc problem

Can you please post a picture of the connector side of your LPS.

Uploading: psu.jpgā€¦
I connected mks dlc32 L to spindle minus, so it works at most 15 but, with the mks sbase and skr 1.4 the same, more than 15 but it doesnā€™t work

schema1

Why are we back playing with the controllerā€™s connection to the LPS. We know config 3 works except that the current readings were irrational.
Last you said there was no 5V in that supply when I asked you to measure INā€™s voltage.

The IN pin must have a rational 0-5v signal for the LPS power to be controlled predictably???

I donā€™t want a graphic of the LPS input connection. I would like a picture of your actual machineā€™s LPS inputs.

I have already put photos of my lps, it does not have 24v and it does not have 5v, this is what you see here

Is that a picture of your actual supply you took or is that a photo you downloaded from somewhere???

That connection diagram shows that it has 5V yet you say yours does notā€¦

I AM LOST!

it is a photo downloaded from the internet, but it is the same as my lps, it says 5v but if you measure with the tester they are not 5v, this thing I read on another forum, I tried 3 different controllers and all 3 more than 15 ma not arrives, I managed to get to 20 ma but I wrote that when you move the laser stays on 1 but ruining the work I do

If the supply is not providing 5V it is bad in one way or another.